In 2015 I applied to 41 schools in Canada, Australia, and the United States (14 D.O and 27 M.D, if you want to get technical).
Of those 41 schools that I applied to, I was invited to interview at 20 of them (9 D.O and 11 M.D).
Of the 20 offered interviews, I went to 14 of them (6 D.O. and 8 M.D.).
Of the 14 interviews I went to, I was offered admission into 11 schools
6 D.O:
AT Still University SOMA (Arizona), Midwestern (Arizona), University of Northern Texas HSC (Texas),
ACOM (Alabama), DMU (Iowa), WesternU(California)
5 M.D:
Texas A&M, Texas
Tech in El Paso, U of Alberta, U of Toronto, U of Queensland
Thank you for everyone that has prayed for us over the years! We have received countless hours of help (the vast majority from Julie and Brian - thank you!) reading and re-writing essays. We feel that your faith and prayers have made a huge impact in us being accepted this year. We look forward to our upcoming adventure, and hope that we will have visitors.
Love, Robbie
So thrilled for you guys! They're so lucky to have you all!
ReplyDelete