Monday, 12 October 2015

Thanksgiving Monday





So I can't get a straight answer from my husband or other Canadians for that matter... What day is Thanksgiving in Canada? To them it's just a long weekend. I think it's Monday?? But we do the turkey on Sunday, as it's a stay at home evening after church and seems to work best. It just means we get a great free from school Monday and it being a holiday, nothing else is planned usually.  In Toronto area, there are tons of pumpkin patches, apple and strawberry farms, etc. with family friendly activities! We checked out Chudleigh's Apple farm today and loved it! Everyone and their dog (literally) decided to come out for the event. We found out once talking to people that this is a common Thanksgiving Monday tradition. Some people have raised their kids on this Thanksgiving outing, and honestly, I can see why! 
Now for the pictures! 









No comments:

Post a Comment