Sunday, 1 November 2015

October Conference weekend 2015

I am so grateful for the semi-annual opportunity to listen to God's chosen prophets and apostles. They have prepared inspired messages specifically for us in this time of the world. Their messages this past conference have been particularly uplifting and instructive. As we re-listen to a talk each morning during breakfast as a family, our family is reminded of ways to keep us safe and happy in these troubled times. I owe my happiness to the restored gospel of Jesus Christ... as well as to the dear family of mine that I get the chance to be with forever.
These aren't in order because I uploaded them onto my blogger app from my phone... and didn't realize I couldn't change them here on the computer. Oh well. I still like them.
 Our break between sessions- family walk to the park!
That is so funny, mama!!
JUST LOVE this little guy.

Trying to keep hubby happy every general conference :) He actually likes the sticky buns better but this is where we compromise- his favorite treat with my favorite topping- cream cheese frosting!
Love this boy. His puppy, Cookie, in his left hand and a book in the right? 
Ready for the next session? Sunday morning, here we come!



in love with this boy's new skill of walking!!

just walkin' down Winston Churchill... ya know.


No comments:

Post a Comment